Specialized Services for Adults Age 18 and Over
WorkSource provides specialized services for adult and laid off workers who are struggling to get a job or to get back to work.
How Our Team Can Help
Do you need one-on-one help with your job search? Have you recently lost a job? Are you a veteran or the spouse of a veteran?
Funded by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, WorkSource PacMtn can help job seekers access employment, education, training, and support services to succeed in the job market and to match employers with the workers they need to compete in our economy.
- One-on-one virtual meetings with a skilled staffed person
- Individualized career coaching
- Paid internships and work-based learning scholarships
- Support with your job search and training activities
- Help finding the right community resources
Who Should Apply?
These services are for adults age 18 and over who are facing challenges becoming employed for a variety of reasons.
If any of the below bullet points apply to you, or if you want more information, please complete our form in the next section to request an appointment with one of our skilled staff. Once we talk with you in person about your needs and goals, we can see if you are eligible for our services.
- You need career guidance
- You need help accessing training or retraining for a new career
- You have limited work history
- You need personal assistance with resume development and interview skills
- You are not sure how to explain gaps in your work history on a resume or application
- You have experienced a recent loss of a job due to a permanent business closure or relocation
- You recently completed military service or you are a military spouse
Digital Referral Form
Scan this QR Code with your cellphone camera or tablet to take you directly to the application form
Alternatively, you can use the button below to start your application online.