Basic Food Employment and Training (BFET)
Who Should Apply
Qualified individuals will have the following statements apply to them:
- Must be receiving Food Stamps/SNAP from DSHS
- Cannot be on TANF from DSHS
- Must be interested in applying for jobs
- Able and willing to work for at least 20 per week
You can still enroll if you are receiving food stamps! Let us help you move to a full time job!
How Our Team Can Help
- Finding a new or transition to a better job
- Access and navigate available resources
- Connect with a network to achieve your goals
- Budgeting and increasing your credit score
- Create a network to help accomplish your goals
- Virtual or In-Person Services
Training for your Job Searching Needs
Get assistance with how to....
- Write an effective resume;
- Improve your interviewing skills;
- Receive referrals for employment opportunities
Also access to Retention Services to support you when you start new employments.
Tell Us About Yourself
For us to help determine eligibility, please fill out this form that asks 5 questions we need to review for enrollment purposes.
To begin, please click the button below to fill out our online form.
If you have any questions about the program before completing the digital referral form, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] to speak to someone from the program.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Funding provided by United States Department of Agriculture. USDA is an equal opportunity employer provider and lender.