What is WorkSourceWA.com?
WorkSourceWA.com allows you to find a new job or hire the right talent online, with no cost to the job seeker or employer. Create your free account today. Job seekers can search jobs in the local area and upload a resume so employers can find the talent they need. Employers can post jobs online for free and search resumes for job seekers that meet their criteria.
Check out this short video to learn more.
What are the Benefits of WorkSourceWA.com?
- Access to hundreds of local and statewide hiring employers
- Easy job searching (filter options available to narrow your search for an occupation hiring)
- Resume builder (fill in the blank form creates an online resume)
- Easily apply for jobs (by selecting "apply now", your resume on file is immediately sent to the employer).
- WorkSourceWA has a live chat feature available from 8am-5pm Monday through Friday to connect you more quickly to a staff person who can answer your questions. All you have to do is click on the live chat header and start typing.
Get Started Creating a WorkSourceWA.com Account
Follow the steps below to get your account setup.
1. You will need a Secure Access Washington (SAW) Account
If you haven't made a Secure Access Washington (SAW) account, please see our previous section on how to set one up using the button below.
2. Next Use Your Secure Access Washington Account to Create Your Free WorkSourceWA.com Account
Once you create your account, you can create or upload your resume and start using the great services available for free at WorkSourceWA.com.
3. Set Up Your WorkSourceWA Account Online
Click the button to get started with your free WorkSourceWA.com account.
Assistance Setting Up Your Account
If you need help with your WorkSourceWa account, you can click on this link https://www.worksourcewa.com/contactus.aspx .