Keep Your Business Connected
We are here to help you and your business/organization as we go through these challenging times.
You can call your local county Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development Council office to get help with the following:
- Find alternatives to lay-offs.
- Establish "shared work" for employees.
- Handle unavoidable lay-offs.
- Re-employ your staff in other high demand jobs.
- Apply for federal assistance and low-interest loans.
- Access business resources.
- Rapidly hire in high demand sectors.
Find Additional Help with WorkSource Virtual Services
Not sure what services are available to you? Do you have to lay off employees? See our Business Services section on our WorkSource Virtual Services page to find any information or guidance you may bee seeking during these challening times.
U.S. Small Business Administration Resources
See resources from the SBA that can help with your business situation during these challenging times.
All links below will redirect you to the U.S. SBA website.
Chamber of Commerce and EDC Phone Numbers
Please call the offices in your county.
If you are viewing this page on your smartphone, you can tap a number to call.