Orientation To Virtual Services
View our guided tutorials for accessing and using virtual services offered by WorkSource by clicking the button below.
Welcome to WorkSource - PacMtn Region!
This website was established to assist job seekers, businesses, organizations, and any individuals that have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic in accessing resources and assistance from WorkSource to help get through this challenging time.
On this site, you can find resources and information to help with (but not limited to):
- Applying for unemployment
- Job searching
- Help for your business in tough economic times
- Available community resources
- Various tutorials on navigating the Washington ESD website and more
How WorkSource Can Help
WorkSource provides an array of employment and training services to job seekers and employers in Washington. WorkSource staff are knowledgeable about their local communities, employers, and resources. WorkSource also helps connect businesses to qualified staff, to resources to develop the skills of their employees and, when economic conditions change, to provide support for employees who are laid off. Most services offered are free.
WorkSource No Cost Services Include
- Connection to the Hot Jobs in your community
- Information to help initiate an Unemployment Insurance claim
- Online job seeker preparation classes
- Referrals to community resources
- Job search workshops
- Assistance for companies needing to downsize or expand
- Resources to support with training and job search for youth and adults